This months’s District 5 Townhall:
Commissioner Tim Denson hosts a monthly District 5 Townhall for residents of District 5 to voice their concerns and be involved in the policy making process. That’s what democracy is all about!
Take advantage of the opportunity to engage with Commissioner Denson, Athens-Clarke County staff, and policy experts. Above all, attending will ensure that issues affecting you and your family are being addressed and that you have a say when important policies are being decided!
Past Townhalls have been on:
- District 5 Townhall – FY22 Budget – April 2021
- District 5 Townhall – Zero-Fare Transit – February 2021
- Proposed Old Jefferson Road development– District 5 Townhall – January 2021
- Neighborhood Traffic Management in Homewood Hills – District 5 Townhall – November 2020
- Assisting people experiencing homelessness & ensuring public safety – District 5 Townhall – October 2020
- COVID-19 & Small Businesses – District 5 Townhall – July 2020
Dates and location of each Townhall change in an attempt to make them accessible to people all across District 5. Please sign up to the District 5 Newsletter to be notified of where and when the Townhalls will be held.